Friday, February 18, 2011

Blood

My little brother Call lives here in Provo. The other night he stopped over for a visit in the evening. I told my roommates after he left that I knew we were, no doubt, for a fact, true blood siblings because the first thing he asked me after walking in the apartment was,
"Hey, do you have any chocolate?"

Please...
do you even have to ask???

I stocked him up on my homemade cookies, then tried to balance out the damage by giving him wheat thins and carrots. The carrots were vehemently refused, but a sister's gotta try right?!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! When am I going to see those pillows???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that. Call knows where to find the good stuff, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much!! So if I come visit you I could ask for chocolate?

    ReplyDelete