Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4-15-13

Yesterday was a sad day for Boston. I'm so grateful I was home safe from the danger, and that my friends have all been accounted for in safety as well. Just wanted to add my sadness for the end of a beautiful day at an event I've come to love since living in this beautiful city of Boston. Prayers have been in my heart and on my lips for the families of those injured, frightened, and aching for understanding. There are things we won't understand as mortals in this life. We can only trust in the mercy and support from our God and our Savior for a peace we won't find anywhere else. 

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Lives were taken, people were changed.


Remember
***

No comments:

Post a Comment