Sunday, April 27, 2014

100 Happy Days --- Days 18-21

The camera on my phone has decided to refuse to take any more photos till I clear enough space in my settings. Needless to say, I still can't take photos. 

So here goes a blog post, the kind of which I really don't prefer (one with no photos). Sorry

Happy Day Moment #18
Institute taught by my uncle, and attended with my cousin who is in town for a week.

Happy Day Moment #19
Lier's dice with C's brother who is also in town for a week. (BYU just finished finals week, so the kids are back!)

Happy Day Moment #20
Discovering a new BBQ restaurant together, then sifting through the children's books section for my cousin's daughter's b-day. Kids books are colorful and happy.

Happy Day Moment #21
Driving up Mount Charleston with him, pretending to property hunt for dream cabins, then taking a walk through the park. 

Photos (hopefully!) to return in future posts soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm totally fine with photo-less posts! Don't let that hold you back from celebrating happy things. I'm with you--children's books are mood-improvers, for sure.

    ReplyDelete